Páginas

The love don't come easy

I need love love to ease my mind
I need to find find someone to call mine
But Momma saidCan't hurry love
You'll just have to wait
She said love don't come easy
It's a game of give and take
I can't hurry love
No you'll just have to wait
You gotta just give it time
No matter how long it takes
But how many heartaches must I stand
Before I find a love
To let me live again
Right now the only thing
That keeps me hanging on
When I feel my strength
Yeah it's almost gone
I remember Momma said
Don't hurry love
You'll just have to wait
She said love don't come easy
It's a game of give and take
How long must I wait
How much more can I takeBefore loneliness will cause my heart to break
Now I can't bear
To live my life alone
I know it fishing for a love to call my own
But when I feel that I
I can't go on
These precious words keep me hanging on
...


The Supremes: You Can't Hurry Love


Letra: http://vagalume.uol.com.br/dixie-chicks/love-dont-come-easy.html

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comentarios:

otro dijo...

Gracias por colocar Las Supremes,el sonido Motown siempre a sido una de mis debilidades musicales.

Anónimo dijo...

"You'll just have to wait"

Que hoy no es martes, ni esta cerca xD.

Mucho animo!!

Te quiero mucho...

Besitos ^^

Sph dijo...

Girl:
Esa canción tiene muchos intérpretes, pero esa versión es la que má me gusta.

Un abrazote ^^

Tras:
Yes, I do.

Hoy no es martes :)

Yo también te quiero mucho :)

Besotes ^^